1) When is the registration period?
Registration opens on 2 January 2019 and closes on 10 February 2019
2) When is the tournament period?
Singapore Community Games is held from 9 March 2019 to 5 May 2019
3) When and where is the tournament is draw and team manager briefing?
The tournament draw and briefing for Team Managers shall be held on 27 February 2019 at People's Association Headquarters, 9 King George's Avenue, Singapore 208581
4) How to check which cluster do I belong to?
The checking for Cluster boundaries is available on web at
5) What is the maximum number of non-Singapore Citizens in the team?
The number of non-Singapore Citizens (including Singapore PRs) who can be registered and fielded is two participants per team except for Basketball, Bowling and Sepaktakraw where the maximum is one participant per team.
6) Can I submit the hardcopy of the registration form?
Registration can only be done online. There shall be no other modes of registration (eg. email, fax) and any attempts to submit registration via other means will not be accepted.
7) Where can I find the tournament fixtures?
The tournament fixture will only be out after the team draw. Please stay tuned to the website for more information.
8) How do I know if my team is officially accepted?
Please take note that upon successful registration of the team, the team officials will receive an acknowledge email with the link to your registration form. This electronically generated email serves to acknowledge that the organiser has received the application. Participation in a tournament is confirmed only upon the Team Manager’s receipt of confirmation email and/or SMS from the Organisers, (according to the email address and mobile phone number indicated upon registration).
9) Is there any limit to the number of teams that clubs/associations can send per sport?
There are no limit to the number of teams per sport.
10) Can any participant register with more than one team per sport?
No. If a participant is found to be registered with more than one team in the same tournament for a particular sport, or found to be registered with teams from different Clusters after the registration closing date for SCG 2019, the participant will be disqualified from SCG 2019. No substitution or replacement of such participant will be allowed.
11) Are the Team Manager, Assistant Team Manager and Coach be allowed to represent their team?
Yes. The Team Manager, Assistant Team Manager and Coach will be allowed to represent their team as a participant only if they fulfill all eligibility criteria as stated in the Rules and Regulations, and are officially registered as participants. (Not applicable to Sepaktakraw. Please refer to Sepaktakraw Rules and Regulations.)
12) Do I need to pay to register for the tournament?
There are no registration fee required to take part in SCG 2019.